Calhoun Automotive Resources has developed a construction management process that will keep you in control of your project without having to deal with the time consuming day to day details.
We have has developed and refined a highly efficient construction management process over the course of 20 years that is specifically designed to minimize surprises, maintain budgets and insure top quality workmanship.
WHAT WE DO
- Understand your operational objectives.
- Interpret and manage motor company requirements and expectations.
- Assemble and manage the design team on your behalf.
- Provide design recommendations based on extensive dealership experience.
- Manage the pre-construction, bidding and permitting process.
- Utilize innovative materials and methods to meet project objectives.
- Manage the construction process on your behalf.
- Coordinate the installation of furniture and fixtures and equipment.
WHY WE DO IT
- Manage time consuming day to day project activity on your behalf.
- Insure the project schedule and budget are maintained.
- Insure quality workmanship is provided.
- Keep you in control of the project with minimal time invested.
- We understand what has worked well (and has not) on over 300 dealership facility projects.
WHO WE ARE
Our team of dealership experts has 30 years of experience with national automotive groups such as Hendrick, Sonic and Lithia, as well as regional auto groups like Anderson Automotive Group, Priority Automotive Group and Hudson Automotive Group. Our sole focus is, and always has been, dealership facilities
We will manage the day to day details of your construction project while you remain focused on managing your business!
- Scott Calhoun